We have now completed our first ‘flu clinic’ and have further appointments available for those eligible. We are contacting via text or letter all patients that we believe to be eligible for the flu vaccine this year. If you have not received your invite and you think you are eligible please contact the surgery now. Appointments can be booked on-line, but please only do so if you are certain that you are eligible. Detailed criteria can be found at:
- If you book on-line and do not meet the eligibility criteria we will contact you to discuss your reasons for booking.
- District nurses can ONLY visit housebound patients i.e. those patients who genuinely cannot leave the house without specialist assistance.
- For those uncertain about coming to the surgery because of concerns around catching coronavirus please be reassured that we are doing everything we can to minimise the chance of any infections spreading. All staff wear PPE, you will be asked to queue at appropriate intervals, you will be asked to come at your exact time to avoid over-crowding, and temperature checks will be performed on arrival.
- ** NEW*** Patients age 50 – 64 can book their ‘flu vaccination from DECEMBER 1ST ONWARDS. Flu vaccination for 50 to 64 year olds.
- Covid19 vaccinations are expected either very late this year or early next year. You can get ready to book your appointment by downloading the NHS app and creating your account.